1. The information we collect and why
Username, user ID (e.g., ID = 123456789123456, and email address provided by Facebook for the purpose of identifying returning users who have previously used our Services.
2. How long we store the collected personal information
Aside from cases relating to legal matters, any personal information collected is not used for any other purposes other than for the provision of our Services.
3. Provision and Sharing of Personal Information
Any personal information we receive is strictly used for the stated purpose only, and we will not provide or share your information with any third person, third party company or organization with the exception of the following:
1. In the case of prior informed consent: Prior to collection and provision of information to third party Business Partners, we will ask for your consent to do so, after informing you information regarding the Business Partner, what information is needed for what purpose, and until when and how that given information will be used and protected. In you opt to decline, no additional information about you will be collected or shared with third party Business Partners.
2. For the purposes required in accordance with lawful regulations, or in the case of a request for information made within the lawful rules and regulations, by an investigative institution for investigative purposes.
4. Accuracy of Information
All information displayed on our Services is based on data transferred from Facebook, including information collected by us, and information permitted by users for the use of our Services. Therefore response and other errors may occur during the data transfer process from Facebook.
5. Changes and Notifications
Effective Date: Jan 1st, 2013